Calling all TESCO Leaders of Tomorrow
TESCO Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, and service delivery of drilling solutions and equipment for the upstream energy industry. Through our 2,000 extraordinary employees we cover the globe; North America, Latin America, Europe, West Africa, the former Soviet Union, the Middle East & Asia. As the Drilling Innovation Company™ for nearly 20 years, TESCO has been dedicated to innovative solutions from concept to commerciality. At TESCO, we seek to change the way wells are drilled, by delivering safer and more efficient solutions that add real value by reducing the nonproductive time drilling for, and producing, oil and natural gas. Our product and service offerings consist mainly of equipment sales and services to drilling contractors and oil and natural gas operating companies throughout the world. TESCO is a progressive thinking company and has become a significant presence in the industry.
We lead in the following business segments;
1. Top Drive Manufacture and Service
2. After Market Sales and Services.
3. Tubular Services
We are headquartered in Houston, Texas and proudly serve our domestic and international clientele through our offices in Houston, Calgary, Mexico City, Moscow, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta as well as other locations in over 20 countries. TESCO is committed to its employees’ safety and well-being throughout the operations of these business segments. At TESCO, we are different, by design, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo through our innovation, efficiency, professionalism, and work ethic-, something we call TESCOCITY™, a driving force which cannot be ignored. Through this application process we are building a company of individuals that, too, embody these ideals and are prepared to become the TESCO leaders of tomorrow. http://www.tescocorp.com
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER I FOR OUR ALBERTA, CA FACILITY:
Position: Human Resources Manager I
Location: Leduc, Alberta, CA
Objectives of the Position
Position is responsible for providing advice and guidance in the areas of recruitment and selection, training and development, and performance management, including disciplinary coaching for Tesco managers for locations as assigned. Responsible for the headcount in Leduc, Grand Prairie and Red Deer.
Responsible to: Sr. HR Manager, North America
Internal: All aspects, Corporate Executives to the front lines
External: Recruiters, Lawyers, Vendors
• University degree or college diploma in a field related to Human Resources management or equivalent
• 6 to 10 years generalist experience in Human Resources
• HR certification preferred
• Provide advice on performance management issues, including but not limited to eAppraisal, coaching for results, goal setting and succession planning.
• Train managers in applicable HR policy and legal issues, and monitor compliance.
• Act as a mediator in disputes ie. Coach managers and employees to communicate with each other, give direct feedback, work out their differences
• Advocate for company values including but not limited to Open Discourse
• Assist in disciplinary action up to and including termination, as necessary
• Advise Management team of HR related issues having direct affect on business productivity.
• Conduct investigations as required
• Stay current on recent federal and case law changes and monitors labor law updates and newsletters for changes that affect HR and maintain compliance.
• Responsible for full cycle recruitment activities for locations assigned.
• Ensure appropriate authority levels are in place before recruitment starts.
• Research salary ranges and make recommendations
• Make offers of employment as required and prepare offer letters and policy agreements.
• Participate in the development of consistent HR processes within Tesco
• Support and guide managers relative to career pathing and development
• Conduct exit interviews; analyze data, and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
• Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Assist in writing corporate policies.
• Negotiate contracts and rates with employment agencies
• Other duties as assigned.
Competencies Required For Effective Performance
• Exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills
• Can work independently to ensure results
• Experience and ability to assess Human Resources department needs and or changes as required
• Well organized
• Proficient ability in Microsoft Office products
• Familiar with HRIS platforms
• Multi-task/ability to prioritize
• Travel < 15%
*Locals are encouraged to apply*
Source Article from http://www.rigzone.com/jobs/postings/439275/Human_Resources_Manager_I.asp
Human Resources Manager I
human resources – Yahoo News Search Results
human resources – Yahoo News Search Results